I Do Not Even Know Why I Still Advise Health Clients

STIBROKER

Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,,
Texas
got a lead from the health site today.....man is moving to texas on retirement and his cobra plan on him and his wife is $1600 a month.....after 45 mins on the phone his wife is eligible for an indy plan and he is going into the risk pool....after 45 mins on the phone says he trusts me and will do what I say......wow.....made $116.80....and $16.80 every month after...also got a life application fax today that when done will make $1000..and have another small app for $280 in the mail sent yesterday ...and a working lead that I know I can close that I make $720....how can I still sell health insurance.....I miss the old days ..........

Last edited:
But you can rest well knowing you helped your fellow man (and his wife). You are a good comrade!

got a lead from the health site today.....man is moving to texas on retirement and his cobra plan on him and his wife is $1600 a month.....after 45 mins on the phone his wife is eligible for an indy plan and he is going into the risk pool....after 45 mins on the phone says he trusts me and will do what I say......wow.....made $116.80....and $16.80 every month after...also got a life application fax today that when done will make $1000..and have another small app for $280 in the mail sent yesterday ...and a working lead that I know I can close that I make $720....how can I still sell health insurance.....I miss the old days ..........

sell your health leads, use that money to get better kw rankings on ur life site, or sell ur health site and use that $$ for marketing on the life site.

I feel your pain.
Got a lead on a young family 2 days ago.
Husband got laid off 8.31.11. COBRA for family is $827/mo.
5 yr old dau had a cancerous kidney removed in Mar 2010.
After studying this 10 different ways, and several hours, insurable family members will apply to Anthem. 5 yr old will elect COBRA for $206/mo.

I feel your pain.
Got a lead on a young family 2 days ago.
Husband got laid off 8.31.11. COBRA for family is $827/mo.
5 yr old dau had a cancerous kidney removed in Mar 2010.
After studying this 10 different ways, and several hours, insurable family members will apply to Anthem. 5 yr old will elect COBRA for $206/mo.
Had once recently kid needs GI (over 18) parents are healthy. COBRA premium is one single rate, kid or whole family at $1445 per month. Ouch! First time I have seen single rate only for COBRA.

Eventually we will move kid to MRMIP and parents to IFP.

Obama's plan is to eventually have all you health agents stop writing it, he wants to take care of it. How long till the insurance companies throw up their hands and just let him??

Back