I Don't Look for Replacements, but

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
The last few weeks I have come across several Senior Life policies. One lady had $11,000 coverage and I wrote her $15,000 for the same premium. Went by today and she said the company had called her numerous times trying to conserve the policy. Last week she got a call from a man who said he was the president and he stopped by her house on his way to PC. She said she had to go out to his car because he was disabled and couldn't get out without effort. She still kept what I sold her. Today found 2 SL policies. The couple thought they had coverage, but had ROP. Told the agent they had COPD and all questions were answered no. He had $8000 and she had $4000. I sold them both $10,000 level.

The last few weeks I have come across several Senior Life policies. One lady had $11,000 coverage and I wrote her $15,000 for the same premium. Went by today and she said the company had called her numerous times trying to conserve the policy. Last week she got a call from a man who said he was the president and he stopped by her house on his way to PC. She said she had to go out to his car because he was disabled and couldn't get out without effort. She still kept what I sold her. Today found 2 SL policies. The couple thought they had coverage, but had ROP. Told the agent they had COPD and all questions were answered no. He had $8000 and she had $4000. I sold them both $10,000 level.

What's PC? Pensacola? Or was he trying to be politically correct or sell her a personal computer?

Coming across SL is the same as coming across LH... money in the bank!

You know that's pretty strange!!!

Good on you though for putting your client in a better situation. Sure does feel nice to save folks money and make yourself a lot of money at the same time.

Reminds me at times when I'm around other agents; someone will mention to the group how fortunate we are to have "fell" into this for a living...then we'll have a chuckle going around talking about what else we would "have" to be doing if it weren't for FE. Still haven't figured out which would be worse: roofing or teaching middle school math!!!

Good on you though for putting your client in a better situation. Sure does feel nice to save folks money and make yourself a lot of money at the same time.

Reminds me at times when I'm around other agents; someone will mention to the group how fortunate we are to have "fell" into this for a living...then we'll have a chuckle going around talking about what else we would "have" to be doing if it weren't for FE. Still haven't figured out which would be worse: roofing or teaching middle school math!!!

Not to mention grammar! :D

Middle school math, hands down.:yes:

He said he was Trump?

Back