I don't want to reinvent the wheel

LGilmore

Guru
1000 Post Club
Any body out there with a prebuilt platform where I can plug my stuff in and go?
Drop me a line. My current provider of about 20 years is doubling up their cost, so I want to look at other options.

I don't want to program all that much outside of some hyperlinks. I have been using a cookie cutter previously and that is just fine for my needs.

Let me know what's out there.

Thanks,

My company, InsuranceDrip specializes in turn key, automated digital marketing for insurance agents. Take a look and let me know if we can answer any questions or desire a demo.

With a little diy involved, I would suggest Thrive Themes with wordpress. You have to design it but they have some starter themes to work from. The software is really easy to design with also. Lots of really nice features and they keep adding to them.

If you are familiar with WordPress, then CleanCutta theme is a really good one.

If setting up wordpress is over your head, its very inexpensive to hire someone to set up and get a theme going for you. Then all you have to worry about is filling in the articles/headlines/etc.

I would highly recommend you go with wordpress or some other platform that does not lock you into a specific host or web designer or service or whatever. If you dont like you current web design guy, with wordpress, you can keep your site going just the same if you change. But with many services, if you want to change, it means a complete redesign of your site. Most of the "insurance website" services are like that....

Back