I found someone who has really cheap leads.

BayAreaMike

Expert
I found a person In LA that has HUGE Databases of information that he owns outwright and can sell for way cheaper than any website(like infousa) Look at what he has below:

Demographically Sort-able Data
BUSINESS DATABASE
19,000,000 Nineteen Million Records10,000,000 Ten Million Biz Emails
Location and contact information
• Company name
• Street address, city, county, MSA, state, zip code, carrier route
• Phone number, fax number
• Email address, Web URL
• Person to contact: first name, last name, title, gender
Business information
• Primary area of business (Standard Industry Classification code)
• Sales volume
• Number of employees
• Floor area
• Credit score
• Number of PCs

CONSUMERS DATABASE (Households)
113,000,000 One Hundred Thirteen Million Files
(2.3 average members per household)=259,900,000 Two Hundred Sixty Million Unique Consumers
Location and contact information
• Street address, city, county, MSA, state, zip code, carrier route,
• Delivery point bar code
• Phone number
• Email address
Information on each household member
• First and last name
• Household income
• Information about the residence
• Residence type (house or apartment)
• Own or rent?
• Age of residence
• Estimated value
• Mortgage information (age of mortgage, amount, financing type, loan type, loan-to-value ratio)

RESPONDER DATA-Commercial interests
On a per-household, rather than a per-person basis. These people have been categorically mailed.
• Apparel 8,316,047
• Books and Music 10,545,819
• Cars 878,323
• Cats 3,875,41
• Children's Items 4,724,019
• Computers 12,644,994
• Crafts and Sewing 7,633,755
• Do-It-Yourself 4,310,475
• Dogs 5,676,283
• Electronics 9,993,847
• Entertainment/Travel 4,601,668
• Finance/Investment 4,582,814
• Golf 2,802,087
• Gourmet / Food and Wine 2,855,988
• Health and Fitness 8,769,215
• High-Ticket Merchandise 1,509,999
• Housekeeping/Kitchen/Decor 5,917,120
• Internet 34,721,103
• Magazines 4,904,161
• Mortgage Records 84,000,000
• Mail-Order Shopping 28,499,166
• Online Stock Traders 1,400,000
• Outdoor/Gardening 6,360,758
• Outdoor/Recreational 14,080,186
• Pets 7,644,943
• Photography 2,674,925
• Pools 2,301,453
• Sports Cards and Collectibles 3,116,180
• Stamps and Coins 1,128,910
• Stocks or Bonds Traders 2,262,486
• Sweepstakes and Gambling 10,899,149
• Time Share Owners 2,000,000 (160,000 have emails)

Consumer non-profit (DONATION/FUND RAISING) interests
(All on a per-household rather than a per-person basis)
• Environmental 11,299,090
• Health 756,129
• Political 674,136
• Religious 2,605,352
100 Million Permission based/opt-in emails ALL include:
EMAILS WITH CELL PHONE NUMBERS (100 Million) Name, address, cell phone numbers, email address, URL Source, IP address & Time & Date Stamp

I don’t know what kind of marketing you do but if you know anyone interested, they can save a lot of money, I am getting some business leads next week. Let me know!

I found a person In LA that has HUGE Databases of information that he owns outwright and can sell for way cheaper than any website(like infousa) Look at what he has below:

I don’t know what kind of marketing you do but if you know anyone interested, they can save a lot of money, I am getting some business leads next week. Let me know!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but these are NOT "leads".

They are names and numbers.

A "lead" at the very least has done something that shows an interest in what's offered.

I would say "test it" on yourself to see how accurate it is. It should be able to produce your

First and last name
• Household income
• Information about the residence
• Residence type (house or apartment)
• Own or rent?
• Age of residence
• Estimated value
• Mortgage information (age of mortgage, amount, financing type, loan type, loan-to-value ratio)

and if it does, maybe you have something (M&M is correct, it's not leads), and if it doesn't, maybe you don't.

I agree with moonlight, those are NOT leads. InfoUSA is a "compiled" list and not really focused. If you want "focused" leads, go to your library and ask to see the SRDS Direct Mail catalog. It is there you will find "focused" lists... i.e. 1 legged, short, bald men that drive volkswagons in LA (probably the guy who wants to sell you that list) :-)

I agree with moonlight, those are NOT leads. InfoUSA is a "compiled" list and not really focused. If you want "focused" leads, go to your library and ask to see the SRDS Direct Mail catalog. It is there you will find "focused" lists... i.e. 1 legged, short, bald men that drive volkswagons in LA (probably the guy who wants to sell you that list) :-)

I also agree, they are not leads. I also do not consider a direct mail return card a real "lead". I have worked thousands of them and to me they are simply a name, address and phone number just like one gets when they buy a list.

When I realized this I stopped purchasing them and began buying lists. I do my own telemarketing for a number of reasons.

I am able to purchase a targeted list of 1,000 names for around $100 and will get a lot more sales from those 1,000 names than I will get "leads" if I send out 1,000 direct mail pieces.

I understand that some agents need that "lead" card in their hand when they pick up the telephone, I use to also.

When I took a look at how much I was spending having 1,000 direct mail pieces sent out and what my return was compared to purchasing a list I stopped having cards sent out. That is way too much money to spend to get a 1 to 1.5% return.

Out of the 1,000 names on the list I am probably easily selling around 4.5 to 6.5% of the people on the list when I make the initial contact. It may be higher, I have never kept track.

The percent I am selling from that same list during the first 18 months after the initial contact is higher than that.

Learning to prospect is the most important part of selling insurance. Knowing how to do it yourself is priceless.

Back