I Found these Great Sites

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I've been lurking here for the past few months and found these great training sites.

For life insurance go to Independent Life Insurance Agent Association.

For Medicare and other Senior Products go to Medicare Training 101.

Apparently this isn't an offer because I just think these are awesome sites so I wanted all of you to know. Apparently it's not an offer to "find" a site for Rx deals or discuss FE contracting so I'm sure this is ok.

In addition, don't read my signature file about great lists for a terrific price.

Rick (former poster, now lurker)

I've been lurking here for the past few months and found these great training sites.

Apparently this isn't an offer because I just think these are awesome sites so I wanted all of you to know. Apparently it's not an offer to "find" a site for Rx deals or discuss FE contracting so I'm sure this is ok.

In addition, don't read my signature file about great lists for a terrific price.

What is a Lurker?

Someone who "hangs around" online discussions, reading other people’s comments but not contributing.
----- reference.com

Seems like you are no longer a Lurker.......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

'bout time you showed up... With you gone Tins and SAI are totally out of control..

When I clicked on the links my firewall software popped up with

2Q==

:D

Latest posts

Back