I HATED Cold-calling Until...

I found out how to secure unlimited leads without paying for them. No more TM, or DM or Avatar. It's all about who you know and timing...just as it always has. Not bashing anyone, just saying I'm happy to never need to do it again and have too many to write. Way, too many.

I found out how to secure unlimited leads without paying for them. No more TM, or DM or Avatar. It's all about who you know and timing...just as it always has. Not bashing anyone, just saying I'm happy to never need to do it again and have too many to write. Way, too many.

Want to share how you are doing what you do or is it a trade secret?

Giving up 30% - 70% of your commission should do the trick!

Unlimited free leads for everyone!

Midland would sh*t a brick if they knew you were pimping their product under the illegal guise of a "private pension plan". And they would yank your contract in a heartbeat. The NY DOI would have something to say about it too.

And you are stupid enough to post using your real name and your NY license number... wow... :err:

So is your free Wix website with all of the Wix "create your own free website" ads on it your key to not paying for leads anymore?? Your rolling in so many leads you didnt have time to fill out the payment form right??? LOL

Last edited:

Hahaha...Louie, last month you had a FE site. This month you've changed it to a Private Pension Plan Site. What's it going to be next month, O'bamacare?:err:

Midland would sh*t a brick if they knew you were pimping their product under the illegal guise of a "private pension plan". And they would yank your contract in a heartbeat. The NY DOI would have something to say about it too.

And you are stupid enough to post using your real name and your NY license number... wow... :err:

So is your free Wix website with all of the Wix "create your own free website" ads on it your key to not paying for leads anymore?? Your rolling in so many leads you didnt have time to fill out the payment form right??? LOL

Not New York, but Nevada. They might have something to say about it, but probably not as much as NY would.

Wonder if he has permission from the copyright owner of the book?

----------

And, he has the sole rights to the product???? "Our proprietary product is a private label tax-free retirement tool developed by Midland National Life Insurance company for the benefit of our clients."

Let's set aside the (accurate) compliance issues noted above... Your website is not user friendly. The WIX pitch is tacky (to say the least). The CAREERS tab on the same site for prospects?? Really? You want your prospects to know know much money a person can make doing what you want to do ... to them?

If you're making so much money that you have to turn biz away (yeah, right, aren't we all), then purchase a hosting account, and get a 2nd recruiting site.

Back