I Have a Few Questions

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Saw a 61 year old man who had a liver transplant 12 years ago. Takes rejection meds. Any takers besides Gerber?
Tried calling my leads this week. Only reached a few and out of those that I didn't make contact with about half of them sent me a text asking who I was. Y'all ever have this happen?
I have expressed how frustrated I am in the area I am working now. Get in very few doors. Have had quite a few that have bought recently and that makes me feel even worse. Replaced a few LH, but when they say Transamerica I walk. Do any of you follow other agents? Seems like there are at least 3 others working in my area.

Saw a 61 year old man who had a liver transplant 12 years ago. Takes rejection meds. Any takers besides Gerber?
Tried calling my leads this week. Only reached a few and out of those that I didn't make contact with about half of them sent me a text asking who I was. Y'all ever have this happen?
I have expressed how frustrated I am in the area I am working now. Get in very few doors. Have had quite a few that have bought recently and that makes me feel even worse. Replaced a few LH, but when they say Transamerica I walk. Do any of you follow other agents? Seems like there are at least 3 others working in my area.

I recently worked a county for about 2 months. Tons of issues but right through. The sales I did make were 25ish. The cycle moved me out of that area and I exploded. Over 16k in August. The area can make a difference but you may come back to that area in 6 months and kill it. My advice is if you work and area 2x and see the same results then eliminate them from your list

Did you text them back? They could not have been seniors. (FE)Seniors do not text. I read it here.

OK, just poking - seriously, did you text them back? I know the consensus is FE people do not text or email. Well, SIWL people do.

Yeah yeah, I am not an FE only agent.

Why do you walk when they say Trans? Them's easy pickins!!:yes:

I don't set appointments from a cell phone so I don't know if they ever text.

I did have a lady call this morning to cancel the appointment we set yesterday. I went anyway. They never mentioned the call until we were wrapping up from two apps replacing WoW and she said, "I left you a message to cancel this appointment. I'm glad you didn't get it".:laugh:

But my name shows up when I call them so there's no reason for them to ask anyway.

Why do you walk when they say Trans? Them's easy pickins!!:yes:

I don't set appointments from a cell phone so I don't know if they ever text.

I did have a lady call this morning to cancel the appointment we set yesterday. I went anyway. They never mentioned the call until we were wrapping up from two apps replacing WoW and she said, "I left you a message to cancel this appointment. I'm glad you didn't get it".:laugh:

But my name shows up when I call them so there's no reason for them to ask anyway.

Old school 101.

EDIT: I should add, I do not go out to many of those.

Last edited:
No I did not text them back.

I text all my leads that I can't get in touch with. Maybe 5% respond, but still better than none. I would definitely text them back, I send them a picture of the mail peice and say I was reaching out to you to drop off the information you requested, will you be home tomorrow at 3?

In FL Transamerica is very competitive. I sell them every week. Not going to replace a company I use. I only have a cell so I am not sure what shows up on their caller id. I transferred my landline number to my cell.

In FL Transamerica is very competitive. I sell them every week. Not going to replace a company I use. I only have a cell so I am not sure what shows up on their caller id. I transferred my landline number to my cell.

They may be competitive but what if they are insulin users and were sold standard and you walked before finding that out?

Most will let me quote and while doing so I ask who they bought and how much they pay. You can tell by the premium if it is standard.

Back