I Have an Autodialer, Any Help Generating Leads?

Insuranceguyatl

I'm trying to create leads from lists scrubbed through the dnc.gov anyone got any ideas of scripts that I can use or ideas that would help me be successful using my program as a press 1 call?

I'm trying to create leads from lists scrubbed through the dnc.gov anyone got any ideas of scripts that I can use or ideas that would help me be successful using my program as a press 1 call?

Press 1 is illegal and will get you in a HEAP of trouble. You should also check out the forum's search feature to locate scripts that have been discussed over time.

99% of what you think your doing with an autodialer/robodialer is illegal. Stop, and figure out what is legal. The company that sold your the "autodialer" lied to you, get a refund.

Try this autodialer "FieldWorkMobility". Its available on the android store. I have been using it and its autodialer is awesome!

I'm confused, how are the press 1 leads illigal? Bankrate is huge and tries to sell them to me constantly, I would assume they have their legal dept in order even though their leads are crap.

Then also what about Jane leads? Aren't those "robo calls"?

I'm just honestly confused here.

Allot of companies have partnerships where consumers opt in to receive additional offers on different products. Next time you go to a website to order something make sure you read the terms and conditions thoroughly and you'll see how companies trick consumers into accepting these additional calls. The problem is that a lot of the time the consumer doesn't remember about opting in or didn't read what they opted in for and thus can cause you problems.

Jane leads from my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) are monitored by a live human which from what I gather is the loophole with that type of lead source.

Past that hire an attorney that specializes in your state and other states you may be calling...in the end it will be worth it.

If you use an auto dialer and they only have the option to leave a message if they want more information. Is that still illegal?

Back