I Have Been Offered a Job at Retireco in

cr8tvlde

a local Liberty Tax Preparer's office. The intent is to share business with each other.

Has anyone heard of this company? The program is new. They are rolling it out for 100 agents. I'm new, also. They have an impressive lineup not only of products but of carriers

Any one heard of them?

Thanks in advance

a local Liberty Tax Preparer's office. The intent is to share business with each other.

Has anyone heard of this company? The program is new. They are rolling it out for 100 agents. I'm new, also. They have an impressive lineup not only of products but of carriers

Any one heard of them?

Thanks in advance

I have not. May be great may be a dude or dud.

If by new you are saying new agent,that would be a big red flag. Supposedly they are rolling out a new program to a limited select group of agents and they offer it to a new agent. More new agents fail than succeed in the best situations.

Just an option

Last edited:

Any one heard of them?

Thanks in advance

Hard to give a solid answer without more info, but I say go for it. It should give you a chance to get in front of a lot of prospects which will increase your learning curve very quickly. After one tax season you can decide to stick around or try your own thing.

The RetireCo offer, was that in L.A.

If so I'd say be careful. I know very little about them, except that they are on 11th in DTLA in a building that is old and is either is a state of rapid decline or one that in is being renovating, very hard to tell. But the kicker for me was that the building has no "in" building parking. And that neighborhood I want parking inside a building. I don't want to park across the street at McDonald's. And for some weird reason they're really obsessed with Midland National for annuity sales. Other than that I know very little about them;)

But the idea is sound though, getting in front of a lot of people.

As and aside:

H&R Block has a program that you study, not easy. Which gives you the right to develop or own "Tax Clients" under their banner and with their help. Which I would think that for someone early on in their insurance Career would be great. Income from the tax planning. And If the scenario is too complicated I'm sure you could simply ask one the CPA's on duty.

The obvious difference between the two is that with one group already have appreciative tax client that you already know his financial world inside & out. So now you are in a position of authority and now turn him to an Insurance client as well. And now if you so chose, to you can "Wrap yourself in the cloak of the Financial Planner." Now it would seem that you could sell anything and everything that they need and and what. And make him.her/they in client for life.

Best,
K Todd

Any one heard of them?

Thanks in advance

Back