I have been selling FE am also interested in annuities...

Ksutton

Guru
100+ Post Club
USA
Hello,

In a nut shell, Ive been selling Final expense for over 5 years. A few years face to face and almost a year total experience over the phone. I have 36 or so state licenses. I would like to learn more about the potentials of selling annuities over the phone. Are there people doing this full time or part time? Any "times" or any good material to check out if I am brand new to annuity sales? .... ***I ran into and wrote 2 annuities while I sold FE F2F.

Hello,

In a nut shell, Ive been selling Final expense for over 5 years. A few years face to face and almost a year total experience over the phone. I have 36 or so state licenses. I would like to learn more about the potentials of selling annuities over the phone. Are there people doing this full time or part time? Any "times" or any good material to check out if I am brand new to annuity sales? .... ***I ran into and wrote 2 annuities while I sold FE F2F.
I have heard these guys speak a few times:

Home - Advisor Internet Marketing

They're all online and focus on annuities.

Wow! 36 states. I extend my congratulations. I'm a newbie and concentrating on FE and have sold an annuity also. I'm familiar to a degree with the basics. I think I have a document that may help. I would be happy to email it to you if I have it. I also would like to connect with you to get some tips here and there.

Back