I have Forethought agent contracts available

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
As most probably know from reading my posts over the last year, I have mainly sold Forethought Preneed insurance for the last 12-years. It's a great company and I have been very successful with them.

They have branched out into the final expense market and I have street-level agent appointments available for any producers that want them. They have good commissions and renewals.

I'm not a full-service marketer by any means. I'm a selling agent with lots of experience with this company. What I can offer you is a wealth of knowledge and experience over the phone. AND a release from your contract any time you want one with no questions asked.

I have successfully sold Forethought by direct mail leads, newspaper inserts, database marketing (ACT plus automation), door to door, referrals, and cold calling phone lists. My first year (1996) of selling Forethought I made over $75,000 and have increased every year since then.

There is NO magic. You need a good product. You need to work a system that is proven to work. You need to work every day. And you need the drive to succeed.

What I don't offer that you can get elsewhere is: web site with lots of features, people who answer the phone 9-5 who may or may not know anything about selling in the real world. Lots of hand-holding.

Street level commission is:
110% first year
10% yrs 2-10

Contact me if you are interested. But don't call the week of April 8th - 13th because I'll be in the Riviera Maya basking in the sun complements of Forethought (yes I'm bragging now.) Great company. I've been on a dozen of their trips and they're fantastic.

As most probably know from reading my posts over the last year, I have mainly sold Forethought Preneed insurance for the last 12-years. It's a great company and I have been very successful with them.

They have branched out into the final expense market and I have street-level agent appointments available for any producers that want them. They have good commissions and renewals.

I'm not a full-service marketer by any means. I'm a selling agent with lots of experience with this company. What I can offer you is a wealth of knowledge and experience over the phone. AND a release from your contract any time you want one with no questions asked.

I have successfully sold Forethought by direct mail leads, newspaper inserts, database marketing (ACT plus automation), door to door, referrals, and cold calling phone lists. My first year (1996) of selling Forethought I made over $75,000 and have increased every year since then.

There is NO magic. You need a good product. You need to work a system that is proven to work. You need to work every day. And you need the drive to succeed.

What I don't offer that you can get elsewhere is: web site with lots of features, people who answer the phone 9-5 who may or may not know anything about selling in the real world. Lots of hand-holding.

Street level commission is:
110% first year
10% yrs 2-10

Contact me if you are interested. But don't call the week of April 8th - 13th because I'll be in the Riviera Maya basking in the sun complements of Forethought (yes I'm bragging now.) Great company. I've been on a dozen of their trips and they're fantastic.

How do they compare to Royal Neighbors and Americo on FE.

I'm getting several IM's and phone calls asking similar questions.

The new Forethought ForeLife product is "final expense" insurance not "Preneed" insurance. It is not the same as their product they sell through the funeral home. It should become a VERY competitive final expense product though.

To everyone who has IM'ed me wanting the info, I will try to have it for you tomorrow afternoon. The contracts they have sent me are for agents contracted with funeral homes only. I will send the rates and commission to you now to look over.

The most common question I get asked is: What is Preneed Insurance?
Preneed insurance is similar to final expense insurance but has an increasing death benefit (usually 3-5% annually) and is paid with either a single payment or over a 3,5 or 10-year payment plan.

It's sold mainly through funeral homes but doesn't have to be. If people buy it through a funeral home they usually get additional funeral price guarantees which can add value to the arrangement.

Commissions are paid as a % of the beginning face amount rather than as a % of premium.

As a rule, wealthier families buy Pre-need insurance and poorer families buy final expense insurance.

How do they compare to Royal Neighbors and Americo on FE.

Americo brought out an all new FE product this week which I haven't looked at yet.

Royal Neighbors is not one I've analyzed real close but Travis Tubbs here on the forum likes it and he sells a ton of FE. He can give you a good contract with Royal Neighbors.

Last edited:
More info on Forethought for those of you who are interested:

Forethought until recent years was part of Hillenbrand Industries (Batesville Casket Company, Hill-Rom Hospital Beds) It was purchased about two years ago by the Devlin Group. Robert Devlin heads the Devlin group and he is well known as a former CEO of AIG American General Life Insurance.

Forethought has been a huge fish in a small pond (the funeral insurance industry) and was run like a small mom and pop operation which was both good and bad.

The Devlin Group is very aggressive and is going to take Forethought in a whole new direction and will be a huge player in the senior insurance market in the near future. I believe their brand new final expense product (ForeLife) is just the first of many things to come. Actually it's the second of things to come. Their Annuities are doing very well also.

I received my newest agent kit this week and their materials look very good. Their rates are competitive. And their commissions are better than most (110% first year, 10% year 2-10)

IM me here on the forum if you want contracts and info from me. My received is IFPA - The Independent Funeral Planning Alliance which I have been associated with for about 8-years. Great bunch of guys. We have worked more on the funeral side of things but have been one of Forethought's top distribution partners for many years. Anyone contracted with us will always be granted a quick release (it looks like it will need to be 30-days.) You will not be trapped in a bad contract like many IMOs

Thanks for listening! That's the end of my sales pitch unless you request more info.

Newby
Scott Burke
Evansville, IN
812-867-8358

Back