I have had it with Uniscare!!

They all have rate increases from time to time. That's why you need as many carriers as you can get.

The carriers that are players this year, may not be next year...

As long as they have agents shilling right start and $5,000 deductible coremed there's no reason for Assurant to change a thing.

In fact - I just got a new rate decrease notification - 17% to 28% off Right Start - 2% off Max and HSA. That pretty much says everything.

As long as they have agents shilling right start and $5,000 deductible coremed there's no reason for Assurant to change a thing.

In fact - I just got a new rate decrease notification - 17% to 28% off Right Start - 2% off Max and HSA. That pretty much says everything.

It's sad... One positive thing Assurant is doing in TX is getting a bit more aggressive on finding regional PPO networks. Some people in TX never leave a 30 mile radius of their trailer park... :nah:

TX is Assurant's biggest state for sales.

It is also the 2nd largest population in the U.S. - purely numbers.

Online you can not sell their "quality" plans due to price (it is hard) - so people sell the limited plans, or sell face to face where you can sell anything if you are good enough.

Back