I have some FREE FEX leads in Virginia, SC and Ct if anyone wants them

Have some freebies if anyone wants them. These were generated between March 2-March 9th, 2020. They are social media generated FE. These leads were exchanged for outside of radius or just not worked at all. I do not resell leads nor do I sell aged leads. I give them away. As we scale I will continue to throw out free leads. Find us on Facebook, place a test run with us on our website. Below are the details of the freebies.

Zip Code 29601 within a 50 mile radius
Zip Code 23221 within a 50 mile radius
Zip Code 06414 within a 50 mile radius

Message me up if you are licensed in that area. I am not making any guarantees on these leads, as stated these were returned to me per our policy for outside of radius. But they are free and first come first served.

Have some freebies if anyone wants them. These were generated between March 2-March 9th, 2020. They are social media generated FE. These leads were exchanged for outside of radius or just not worked at all. I do not resell leads nor do I sell aged leads. I give them away. As we scale I will continue to throw out free leads. Find us on Facebook, place a test run with us on our website. Below are the details of the freebies.

Message me up if you are licensed in that area. I am not making any guarantees on these leads, as stated these were returned to me per our policy for outside of radius. But they are free and first come first served.

Shot me the SC if you still have

Aren't you a lead vendor? I would rather not give these leads to a lead vendor. I prefer to give these leads to individual agents. Sorry. Have a great day. Good luck
I don’t know whether he’s a lead vendor. But I’m not! I PM’d you earlier about Virginia. Do you still have those?

How did I every miss this post????
Hope I don't miss the next raffle.
Anything for April yet?

Back