I Just Done My First 2-3 Month Follow Up Call to Folks.

timamr

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am still a newbie in this ballgame (health ins.) but I did my first f/u with people I have talked to in the last 3 months....whether they were no-shows, callbacks, did not answer, etc and I set 3 appointments for Monday plus one that recalled our meeting and wants me to call him Monday and simply fill out the application (e-signature).

I only got thru half of them, made about 40 calls. Some answered, some didnt but the ones I did talk to, I set 3 firm appointments and an extra one to simply call back and write the policy.

Is that pretty decent numbers? It was my first time mass calling and following up with old leads that I have spoke too. I enjoyed it much better than cold calling (all the people I called back 2day was at one time a cold call).

As long as the production can support you to keep helping clients, then keep at it. It doesn't matter what other peoples numbers are. Your numbers are your numbers. As you get more experience, those numbers will continue to get better.

Each year, it feels like I can help more families with the same effort. Always remember you will get better (more experience and more comfortable) with time.

Good luck!

Back