I Just Received my 2-20 General Insurance License!

Hello, everyone.

My name is Brian and I retired from the US NAVY in 2008. Served in desert storm and desert shield, Afganistan and Iraq with the marines as their "doc".

Blessed by the Almighty, I retired safe and sound.

The bad news is that the same year I retired the 2008 depression, pretty much wiped out my personal 401k. For the next 7 years I have been looking for a new start and now I am newly licensed as a 2-20.

I now live in Orlando, Florida with my beautiful wife and two kids. I am hoping this forum can guide me as I start this new path. I would appreciate any assistance i can get.

Thank You

Brian

Thank you for your service. You have a long but rewarding journey in front of you

What made you go out and get your 2-20 in the first place? Are you currently working at an agency now?

Brian, Great that you had the initiative to get your 220.
Give me a call. I am glad to give you some free advice and discuss possible options you might want to consider. In addition to my consulting business, I am on the Strategic Board of Disabled Veterans Insurance Careers program dvic.us and keep up on the insurance industry job market for veterans, particularly in FL.

You can reach me through my website. All the best!

Hello, everyone.

My name is Brian and I retired from the US NAVY in 2008. Served in desert storm and desert shield, Afganistan and Iraq with the marines as their "doc".

Blessed by the Almighty, I retired safe and sound.

The bad news is that the same year I retired the 2008 depression, pretty much wiped out my personal 401k. For the next 7 years I have been looking for a new start and now I am newly licensed as a 2-20.

I now live in Orlando, Florida with my beautiful wife and two kids. I am hoping this forum can guide me as I start this new path. I would appreciate any assistance i can get.

Thank You

Brian

Thank you for your service. You have a long but rewarding journey in front of you

What made you go out and get your 2-20 in the first place? Are you currently working at an agency now?

I just believed that I can do well in this industry. I am a people person, and I hear that if you are disciplined and committed it can give you great rewards. Unfortunaley, it is hard to find an Agency that provides training, mentoring and guidance, but I will keep looking as hard as I can.

Brian

Thank you for your Service.

Call David Wilson, Best 30 min of your career. 904.885.9797. He has been helping agents in FL for Decades! Great Great Guy.

If you go residential, I know there's a bunch of mortgage companies that are big into VA loans & working w/ vets. Would be a perfect referral source.

Back