I Just Want to Sell Insurance Ugghh Frustrated

Cokey30

Expert
Title is self explanatory I thought obtaining a license was hard but it's seems even harder to find a reputable company to start with. All I want to do is go to a company as 1099 contractor, let them train me go out and find customers, sell a policy why can't I find a company like this?

Title is self explanatory I thought obtaining a license was hard but it's seems even harder to find a reputable company to start with. All I want to do is go to a company as 1099 contractor, let them train me go out and find customers, sell a policy why can't I find a company like this?

I had some great training with AIL - American Income Life - not a place I would stay forever / but if you can make it there and do well for a couple months you will do fine on your own .

I had some great training with AIL - American Income Life - not a place I would stay forever / but if you can make it there and do well for a couple months you will do fine on your own .
I have an opportunity with them but everyone here bashes them so bad I am skeptical about joining I also have a friend with PA but all he talks about is recruiting others which I don't want to do and last but not least senior life services wants to send me to Florida for training but im sceptical about them as well listening to reviews on this forum sighs. Everone here says you can't make money with Ail but the guy that recruited me I know him from a previous Sales job and he claim he made 1600$ his first week out and only worked 2 days that week...I'm lost.

What type of insurance do you want to sell? If it's Final Expense, there are plenty of marketers that will be shooting you private messages soon.

Just pay your $99 join primerica and leave when you get tired of it. You sound like you really like them and they give you a discount on your license.

Just pay your $99 join primerica and leave when you get tired of it. You sound like you really like them and they give you a discount on your license.

Waste of money.. You are not going to get any real training and by the time you catch on, your upline has already written all your warm market.

There are many great FMO's that do just this. What field are you going into? Health (Dead Market)? - Life (Booming)? - Medicare (Booming)?

----------

Take a look at here and see if this is something you want to sell and I will have one of my agents assist you. Agent Contracting - Nationwide Life Plans

And yet another shill bursts onto the scene(without much to offer).:skeptical:

What's a street level contract

----------

Ok I'm new so let me make sure I get this straight street level commsion is a 100% so does that mean if I sell a policy for 600$alp I make 600$ commissions?

Back