I know going in-gonna be sorry I asked this!

Desmond Doss

Super Genius
Ive gotten several emails from United American YES YES TORCHMARK ENOUGH SAID

From the email---

We’re excited to help you increase your sales significantly through an independent, company-direct, General Agent, Lead Contract with United American Insurance Company. You’ll be getting the best of both worlds: an independent agent contract that also allows you to take advantage of our free lead program!

So if I am not captive--and I get free leads--and get some new clients and probably sell them some other stuff--and increase my trail---how is this bad?

I mean I KNOW it is but explain

And "Sure go ahead dummy" and "You are a retard" are not helpful but thanks!

From the email---

We’re excited to help you increase your sales significantly through an independent, company-direct, General Agent, Lead Contract with United American Insurance Company. You’ll be getting the best of both worlds: an independent agent contract that also allows you to take advantage of our free lead program!

So if I am not captive--and I get free leads--and get some new clients and probably sell them some other stuff--and increase my trail---how is this bad?

Sure go ahead dummy, you are a retard. ;)

TORCHMARK ENOUGH SAID :yes:

From the email---

The leads are from a list. And you aren't bound to use United American products.

UA HDF for the win. I have 20 on books, never a rate increase, Never lost a client, lifetime commish, and probably the product I would personally own if I was 65.

Take the list of leads and work it, but dont expect much result

Back