I know going in-gonna be sorry I asked this!

From a consumer perspective, using the KS Ins Commissioner's Shoppers Guide, UA and BFLIC seem to have a crossover point for HDF around age 70. (From comments I've gotten along the way, I don't know that it means anything, but BFLIC does Issue Age rather than Attained Age for HDF in KS.) At 75 and 80 the book shows lower rates for BFLIC than UA on the HDF. So possibly DS4's comments could hold true even for UA HDF at older ages.

I'm waiting to see new fall pricing for the HDF HDG war.

Just did my first supp with them last month. They actually have the lowest rates in some parts of FL and they have the lowest hdf rates in all of FL.

Lifetime commish is nice too. I’ll write it again if I’m not writing it in orlando.

Just did my first supp with them last month. They actually have the lowest rates in some parts of FL and they have the lowest hdf rates in all of FL.

Lifetime commish is nice too. I’ll write it again if I’m not writing it in orlando.

Just goes to show that Med Supp companies are very location based. In SC they were the worst.

Their niche nationwide is their HDF. Usually the lowest year after year, or next to the lowest. But very stable rates.

When I worked for them (like for two weeks.) they were really pushing their indemnity plans for small businesses. HDF wasn't a thing yet, so they were completely priced out of the market of MS.

I dont care about their rates--consumers dont. If they want a med supp from a particular company and they call them-thats what they pay

Ive seen agent waste tons of time ---offering to switch a couple from carrier to new carrier and F to N--and save them $50 a month each---$1200 a year--and never make a sale.

They want what they want.

But if its just a "list" I can get that anywhere.If they are people that have called in and want a UA Med supp Im interested.

Yeah.. that's just BS.. for the rare exception of Chaz's HDF, you will be replaced easily with UA. They aren't really a strong brand like AARP and Bx.

Secondly, you asked, but why? The answer is 100% you'll be getting a cold call list. No one calls UA to write them a Med Supp plan.

I dont care about their rates--consumers dont. If they want a med supp from a particular company and they call them-thats what they pay

Ive seen agent waste tons of time ---offering to switch a couple from carrier to new carrier and F to N--and save them $50 a month each---$1200 a year--and never make a sale.

They want what they want.

But if its just a "list" I can get that anywhere.If they are people that have called in and want a UA Med supp Im interested.
You should be able to save them $50 a month going from F to G if they've had it a few years. Maybe, when you're trying to talk them into moving from F to N....they might get the idea that you aren't too bright. :wacko:;)

Just ask them if they want to pay the insurance company $350- $600 a year for the insurance company to pay a $185 benefit. I haven't had a person yet tell me that they did. I think you'd do better to go from F to G. :yes:

Yeah.. that's just BS.. for the rare exception of Chaz's HDF, you will be replaced easily with UA. They aren't really a strong brand like AARP and Bx.

Secondly, you asked, but why? The answer is 100% you'll be getting a cold call list. No one calls UA to write them a Med Supp plan.
Back in the 80' and mid 90's, UA was a VERY strong brand. One of the strongest. :yes:

Back