I Like MOO More and More

Outside the obvious what do you find to be there weak points?

I don't like that they market to your clients, but that's not too big of a deal. If the agent doesn't do Medicare, who cares? If you do Medicare, then get that sale also. But if you write a husband a GI and the wife MOO, the husband might see a cheaper GI option but how many times will that really happen? And if it does, it's a GI app you're losing....

I think MOO could be an agents go-to if they wanted as long as they do the interview. But as always, they would need backup carriers for COPD, Neuropathy, etc.

I try to use MOO as much as possible. Had a lead that I saw last week out in her yard and she told me to give her some quotes and she would talk to her husband. I was told no health issues for either. She called me back this week and wanted $10,000 on each of them. Had to go late last night after the husband got home. Started writing her MOO until we got to the question about Lupus. She had been diagnosed with Lupus and didn't think it was anything that I needed to know. Had to write her Transamerica. Then I had quoted the husband Assurity out in the yard. Well he admits to having COPD, but since he didn't smoke Assurity was still OK. Then he admits to having treatment for Hep C earlier this year. Assurity is out, Transamerica is out and next is LB. Fill out the LB application and he admits to contracting Lyme Disease from a tick bite a few months ago and is being treated. Too late to call the company so I just stopped everything and will have to go back. Submitted her application to Transamerica, but am not sure about him. Some people won't tell you what they have until you ask them directly and name the impairment. It was like pulling teeth.

Back