I Love the Censorship Here

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
Quite funny and entertaining, you have some arguments and shed the light on a dishonest dick, respond, they whine and do the following:

1. Get the thread locked.
2. Get my quoted response deleted.
3. Change their original post because they cant stand by their convictions the first time due to being a slime ball.

I guess its ok to be a jack ass and whine like a baby to get it your way.... if you are greasing the right palms. Isnt that right Spur City.

Quite funny and entertaining, you have some arguments and shed the light on a dishonest dick, respond, they whine and do the following:

1. Get the thread locked.
2. Get my quoted response deleted.
3. Change their original post because they cant stand by their convictions the first time due to being a slime ball.

I guess its ok to be a jack ass and whine like a baby to get it your way.... if you are greasing the right palms. Isnt that right Spur City.

and now a banning for a week.......

Maybe the moderators here simply don't like you.

So often you are rude or vulgar or arrogant... and sometimes all at the same time!

I don't believe that anyone here really likes you... and I don't think you even care... so the fact that the refs on the field don't give you the calls, is not surprising.

Back