i.m.l

jonathan b

Expert
Are there any drawbacks on using an i.m.l.? My old boss for trans-american just called and want me to start writing for them. I have an i.m.l. that offers 20% first year and 4% on renewal. But drawback is that he always got my policies placed. I was won the crt and was always top 5% with this company but to be honest... it wasn't me. He had the ability to get apps. placed that people from other companies couldn't believe. We had a friendship of 30 agents that would have a lunch meeting every thursday. Now this was about 7 companies. Guys would be amazed at what this guy could do. I know the benefit of of i.m.l. would be the leads. But trans has a dynamax policy that is gwl paying 4.25% that i was able to sell as a 20 pay. He still says it works that way.

independent marketing license. (what he said) I would assume it i the same as I.m.o.
Sorry for the confusion. After effects of my stroke. My mind goes too fast.
The commissions were the difference of going directly with the group or dealing directly with Trans american under my old boss who is great with dealing with t.a. underwriting.
Sorry for the confusion.

independent marketing license. (what he said) I would assume it i the same as I.m.o.
Sorry for the confusion. After effects of my stroke. My mind goes too fast.
The commissions were the difference of going directly with the group or dealing directly with Trans american under my old boss who is great with dealing with t.a. underwriting.
Sorry for the confusion.
Remember, money is not the only thing to take into consideration when choosing an up-line.. Even if you make 10-20 points more with a certain group, if you can't get the polcies issued, you haven't gained anything.. Also, it sounds as if the stroke may have made it where you will benefit from a lot of hands on help. Which up-line can be best trusted to provide that?

Back