I made it..... passed the test tonight!

rdavis85

Expert
Took the Life and Health exam for Michigan tonight at 6. Hardest test I have ever taken and I studied more than I have for anything including my Masters degree. Got the immediate license so I'm set to go...

Took the Life and Health exam for Michigan tonight at 6. Hardest test I have ever taken and I studied more than I have for anything including my Masters degree. Got the immediate license so I'm set to go...

Where did you get that master's degree from?

Good job!!!

We have sold in MI for YEARS if you need any Health info - PM me.

Remember you still need to be APPOINTED with companies and still likely need to buy E&O to get APPOINTED.

If you are doing health I can tell you who you need to get setup with PM me.

Thanks for the offers, I really appreciate them and may contact you in the future. Looks like I'm going with Western_Southern. My Masters is from Wayne State University and 7 credits short of a second one from University of Detroit. Currently teach high school but will be putting in retirement papers on Monday.

TXINSURANCE-

Can I ask you for some help in Michigan?

Last week I started tackling this state head on. I calling small businesses in the Detroit area and finding alot more resistance than I usually see in my home state. It seems like just about everyone is with the Blues and wouldn't consider switching.

Have you noticed that trend in general?

Are some sections of the state less loyal or competitive for the Blues?

Appreciate any help you give me.

Seriously, you thought that test was hard? I took the class on Saturday, studied a few hours on Sunday and Monday, took the test on Tuesday and passed. I didn't think it was easy, but harder than a Masters degree test? I remember Quantitative analysis/ Chemistry in 1978 that was insanely difficult among other science exams that blew my mind. :confused:

Yep, really did think it was harder. I have a masters is secondary school adimin. and am a few credits short of a masters in comupter science. The hardest part I felt was the vagueness of the questions. After passing I was a little disappointed with my score and the adminster told me be happy the majority do not pass on the first try. Securtiy was wild also. Fingerprints on the way in and out. Id had to be shown even if you never left her sight. I took the license2go class and used the Kaplan test CD to study also.

Back