I messed up. What do you think?

Next time, have them complete the online application.

Most of my apps are online. This way, they can complete them at their convenience, and take their time finding all the information. It eliminates any "can't understand what they wrote" situations.

Sleep well, the person has health issues, and not checking a box, in this situation, was not what caused the red flags.

Health Choice One also offers a Humana advance along with a written release upfront in case you ever want to move you contract.

Would you put releases in writing upfront?

Seems like all will be well with this app. She signed the APS form and Humana will do what they will do from this point forward. I am just happy not to be captive anymore as now I have more options if something happens with this app. I do appreciate all the feedback. Thanks all.

You're quite the character - come onto this board, give zero information to anyone, get into it with many established members then decide you'd like to make money and recruit.

You have zero credability - don't even want to disclose your name yet feel agents should "pm you" for contracts.

It would be a complete mystery why a single agent would contact you. Although you seem to dig into us for providing "crap" information I've searched through your posts and cannot seem to find any information that would be beneficial to new agents.

Again - if anyone wants a Humana advance contract you can either contact this guy who's done nothing but dig into members who have been here for years helping people or you can go with Health Choice One - a well established ethical agency.

Look at his attitude towards everyone here on the board and ask yourself if you'd want to be under this guy. You think he treats people different in his agency? He's an A-hole here and you better believe he's an A-hole to his agents.

I also find it a bit odd that you posted your offer for a Humana contract right at after the 100th post.

Back