I messed up. What do you think?

Did OK on the app but failed the phone interview.

Thats not correct either,

Both clients left out some pertinent facts in the phone interview despite the discussions we had in pre-screen. Adding to that, the PI was done by a nurse that failed to properly communicate facts an underwriter would need to know.

The PI isn't perfect, especially when handled by someone without underwriting training.

Btw, I've recruited 3 agents from here since March. They all complimented my style. They knew I meant business from my position on the mindless rhetoric posted from the usual smart guys.

Well, this bores me at this point - enough of the message board back and forth. Your point has been stated - doesn't need to be restated for the 100th time. If you want to discuess if further just let me know and I'll call you Monday. Others on this board didn't sign in to watch licensed agents go on and on and on.

Others on this board didn't sign in to watch licensed agents go on and on and on.

Really? Are you the "protector" and "big brother" of the forum now? The forum should be only seen through your "point of view"?

Folks are fully capable of deciding for themselves.

That's the beauty of a forum like this.

I have no axe to grind, and don't benefit financially from any posts I make on this fourm.

On the other hand, we have folks that are selling memberships, contracting opportunities, leads, telemarketing and whatnot.

I believe their posts should be viewed with a healthy level of skepticism.

Really? Are you the "protector" and "big brother" of the forum now? The forum should be only seen through your "point of view"?

Folks are fully capable of deciding for themselves.

That's the beauty of a forum like this.

I have no axe to grind, and don't benefit financially from any posts I make on this fourm.

On the other hand, we have folks that are selling memberships, contracting opportunities, leads, telemarketing and whatnot.

I believe their posts should be viewed with a healthy level of skepticism.

Most of the information that you post has no benefit for anyone.:SLEEP:

Most of the information that you post has no benefit for anyone.

Believe other members wouldn't agree.

I receive many PMs (averages about ten a month) from those on this forum asking questions, seeking advice, and asking for more detailed information.

Are you just sore because you made sold bold statements, offered to back them up with documentation...

...and then disappeared?

Believe other members wouldn't agree.

I receive many PMs (averages about ten a month) from those on this forum asking questions, seeking advice, and asking for more detailed information.

Are you just sore because you made sold bold statements, offered to back them up with documentation...

...and then disappeared?

receive many PMs (averages about ten a month) from those on this forum asking questions, seeking advice, and asking for more detailed information.

In your small mind, I am sure thats the way you see it. Work on your Avatar, it hasnt changed in atleast 5 minutes.:noteworthy:

You can reply all you want, but I will not waste my time, Like I said before, all you want to do is stir the pot and start an argument, Visit the Playground, many there would play your childish games.

Last edited:
Yes...I agree. I personally will stop now with the aruging. There are people who feed off negative energy and suck people into arguments constantly. When I get sucked in to negativity I actually review my posts and say "oh well....I let the impulsive part of me take over."

Yes...overwhelmingly MOST members do not want to see the bitch fighting. However, a very small number of members (2 actually) on this board feed on negatively. Both are in Florida - maybe it's something in the water.

Back