I need 3 websites

Mega producer

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Good day:
I am in need of 3 websites, one for FE lead generation, another for Medicare lead generation, and the last one for Life insurance, IUL and Annuity focused for online presence.

In addition, any suggestions for quote engine?

Thank you.

Good day:
I am in need of 3 websites, one for FE lead generation, another for Medicare lead generation, and the last one for Life insurance, IUL and Annuity focused for online presence.

In addition, any suggestions for quote engine?

Thank you.
https://www.godaddy.com/ for websites

https://insurancetoolkits.com/ for quoters

Search and Save for quoters that also include MA/PDP

You can link both quoters to your websites.

Quoters:

For traditional life you can use compulife or ninjaquoter as well.

For annuities, annuity rate watch, lb calc, cannex and others.

IUL quoters are non-existent but no one would run them anyway.

Are you going to build the sites yourself? There are a lot of insurance-friendly themes on WordPress.

Lastly, you're not going to generate any traffic w/o running ads to them (or several years of organic SEO work) so I'm assuming that you're pushing consumers to your sites somehow.

Why three sites when you can do all that with one site?

You can create a simple landing page for lead generation. One for FE and one for Medicare and so on. Link them to your main website and even have them push the leads to your CRM.

And lastly ... what Tahoe said.

Why three sites when you can do all that with one site?

You can create a simple landing page for lead generation. One for FE and one for Medicare and so on. Link them to your main website and even have them push the leads to your CRM.

And lastly ... what Tahoe said.
Thank you

Quoters:

For traditional life you can use compulife or ninjaquoter as well.

For annuities, annuity rate watch, lb calc, cannex and others.

IUL quoters are non-existent but no one would run them anyway.

Are you going to build the sites yourself? There are a lot of insurance-friendly themes on WordPress.

Lastly, you're not going to generate any traffic w/o running ads to them (or several years of organic SEO work) so I'm assuming that you're pushing consumers to your sites somehow.
Thank you.

If you want a free website - there is a company on Instagram offering to give away a free one. Keywave Digital. I used them to market a few seminars but it appears they offer websites as well. I am going to make an Instagram to enter. Seems worth it.

Back