I Need a Blue Tooth Headset and Am Confused...

Jseiii

I loved my dual cordless plantronics headset, but I no longer have a wall phone. I just tried the dual blue tiger and people could not hear me well.

What blue tooth headset do people recommend for in office cold calls. I don't need noise cancellation as a major feature and don't need it necessarily to work well in the car. What I am saying is it does not need to be small necessarily.

I work in the senior market so them hearing me clearly is important. I have read reviews on the various plantronics over ear units but have not been overly impressed. I'll go that way if it is the best option though. I currently use an iPhone. Thank you for your help...

Jseiii, I use these wireless earbuds I picked up on Amazon for less than $35
I work from home and they're in my ears almost the entire day. While working the phone at home, running to the post office, I hardly ever take them out. I work the Sr FE market mainly and I haven't had anyone complain that they could not hear me or there was noise on the line, etc. I put them in, in the am and use all morning. When I take a break for lunch, I usually top them off on the charger, although they usually last me about 6 hrs without recharging if I need them to. After lunch, it's back in the ears and I'm set until quitting time. The great thing about Amazon is, if you don't like them, send them back and try another set until you find what works for you!

Amazon product ASIN B07YTZ3BMS

Latest posts

Back