I Need a FL AMBETTER Appointment

They have not been that bad here in FL, I had a lot of calls at the begining but most of them did not know how to use it and were calling every Dr in the phone book until they learned to call customer service. I've had several customers that had in patient and outpatient surgeries, or had to go an emergency room and are happy with Ambetter, thanking me for the low deductible they had to pay,it is what they can afford, Ambetter's customer service is great helping them find a Dr or clinic.

You're lucky if they will NOT appoint you!

Will your clients find a doctor who'll take Ambetter insurance?
Will Ambetter even pay their claims???

Will you be able to service the constant calls from your clients?
Will your E&O cover you when the inevitable lawsuits are filed?

What happened to due diligence?]

There are so many counties in this country where Ambetter was the ONLY plan on the exchange paying commissions this year. Of course now that OEP is over, they are NOT paying commish on SEP business.

Hi! I have an Ambetter appointment, and so do all the agents at my agency, but I'm a captive agent with an agency that doesn't do referral fees. You could possibly get contracted with them, but again, it's a captive situation where you'd only be able to sell their carriers. It's worth considering though, since I'm doing pretty well. They provide all leads, all sales tech, and training and support, and I work from home, selling over the phone. The captive part is the most limitating, but again, at least I can sell Ambetter! I can't sell Florida Blue though. Check out SalesRadix.com if you're interested.

Thank you. I actually got appointed as a master agency for Florida Blue. Not sure whats going to happen yet with the health insurance market in 2018. Are you selling ACA plans?

Ahh, yeah, Florida Blue is completely captive, which is why I can't sell it. Yes, we're still selling ACA, only with it being SEP, most of our sales are STM. ACA commissions are terrible so we really only make money on supplemental sales, but STM commissions are still great!

Hi! I have an Ambetter appointment, and so do all the agents at my agency, but I'm a captive agent with an agency that doesn't do referral fees. You could possibly get contracted with them, but again, it's a captive situation where you'd only be able to sell their carriers. It's worth considering though, since I'm doing pretty well. They provide all leads, all sales tech, and training and support, and I work from home, selling over the phone. The captive part is the most limitating, but again, at least I can sell Ambetter! I can't sell Florida Blue though. Check out SalesRadix.com if you're interested.
Did you have any problem with Ambetter paying commissions last year? I was able to get a contract but am hesitant due to a bad payment situation 2 years ago.

Latest posts

Back