I need a FPA that would allow someone to start with $25 . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
I need a FPA that would allow someone to start with $25 and contribute as little as $25 a month.

Who can do that? Eapp / Online only please . . .

If you find a company, just how much time are you going to spend setting up a plan that will pay you less than $10 per year? :sad:

True . . .

Mutual of America can do them + Roth IRA's and 401K's - I should just let them go. MoA doesn't do Insurance so maybe they won't steal my clients.

I'm torn on referring out that side.

True . . .

Mutual of America can do them + Roth IRA's and 401K's - I should just let them go. MoA doesn't do Insurance so maybe they won't steal my clients.

I'm torn on referring out that side.
Refer flex pays out unless they're making a lot of money (and may change jobs and you can secure the rollover).

Carriers rarely offer their best products on flexible payment annuities.

Also, you make very little money but still have to service an account where you make very little money.

On second thought, only refer these out if you really don't like the other agent.

Refer flex pays out unless they're making a lot of money (and may change jobs and you can secure the rollover).

Carriers rarely offer their best products on flexible payment annuities.

Also, you make very little money but still have to service an account where you make very little money.

On second thought, only refer these out if you really don't like the other agent.

Bahahahahaha . . .

Back