I Need a Good Hospital Indemnity Plan for Bank Draft Fast!

tenchimunyo

Expert
The companies I generally use to offer bank draft supplemental HIP plans for individual sale (when I do them, I do group payroll deduction, mostly) have decided to offer them on payroll only now. I have two prospects to sell to in the next day or two and need another company that offers a good one.

Any suggestions? Time is definitely of the essence here.

CalStar Benefits has 3 Hospital ONLY and 3 MiniMeds underwritten by US Fire. Instant online contracting and level commission ALL Years.

Been selling it for years. Great policy.

Standard Life and Accident out of TX has an individual and group plan with great rates. Comp is pretty good also.

We contract right over the phone In Louisiana, you are able to start selling right away.

Contact me through my website on the contacts page and I can get you going right away.

Attachments

• Freedom_ST-1580.pdf
    226 KB · Views: 14
  • Resolutions_ST-2382.pdf
    177.8 KB · Views: 9
Thanks a lot folks for the great answers! I ended up writing the business through Equitable as I already wrote some life business through them before and really didn't know they were into any other product lines. Special shout out on this one to shonceman.

Thanks a lot folks for the great answers! I ended up writing the business through Equitable as I already wrote some life business through them before and really didn't know they were into any other product lines. Special shout out on this one to shonceman.

You're certainly welcome!! :)

Back