I Need a Good Newsletter.

nonie

Expert
Does anyone know of a good newsletter provider? I need email and pdf capabilities. What's the cost? Can you select the content?

Thanks

I know someone who does ghost writing of newsletters, blogs & social media for several companies. If you are interested message me & I'll give you her info.

Does anyone know of a good newsletter provider? I need email and pdf capabilities. What's the cost? Can you select the content?

Thanks

You are asking about an email newsletter?

Create your own.

If you are I would suggest using an article(s) published by carriers you are contracted with. Insurance companies put this information out for you to share with clients and prospects. It's not plagiarism if you state the source of the material. Just intro your newsletter and provide a link or copy and paste the article to your email.

For an email provider, I would recommend MailerLite. Free up to 1K subscribers, drag and drop editing and analytics. Very easy to use.

By postal mail? Why do it? Too costly.:skeptical:

You are asking about an email newsletter?

Create your own.

If you are I would suggest using an article(s) published by carriers you are contracted with. Insurance companies put this information out for you to share with clients and prospects. It's not plagiarism if you state the source of the material. Just intro your newsletter and provide a link or copy and paste the article to your email.

For an email provider, I would recommend MailerLite. Free up to 1K subscribers, drag and drop editing and analytics. Very easy to use.

By postal mail? Why do it? Too costly.:skeptical:

Good info thanks. I work the senior market and most of them do not have email. Those that do say they never check it.

I saw an Inbound Engine demo last week. Super super amazing product. Social media , email, reviews, & referrals all done automatically. I pay for the insurance pro shop newsletters & it blows those out of the water BUT it's $299 a month :)

Also noteworthy is Lifedrip. It's like $80 a month & does automatic newsletters & social media blog posts. You can send clients newsletters about anything from IUL to term to annuities.

Last edited:
Good info thanks. I work the senior market and most of them do not have email. Those that do say they never check it.

I work in Senior market and yet most of my clients have email and Do interact with my newsletter.

Back