I Need a Health Ins Appointment

Rod in SC

I am an insurance agent and 65 investment advisor. I do mostly life and annuity business and some med/sup but I am constantly turning down opportunities for individual major/med and disability health insurance. Is it possible to have just a couple appointments that will satisfy most individual needs for major/med and disability? Which companies? Which FMO? I have 4 agents in my heirarchy that I need to have appointed as well.

Thanks,
Rod Martin

Thanks. Alot of good info here. Been reading alot more than posting.

We are glad to have the both of you on here...................

I will spare you from being ripped on. "Alot" is two words or can be substituted for "A great deal."

You have to be careful on here or the Grammar police will write you a citation. I hope this helps.....................:policeman:

We are glad to have the both of you on here...................

I will spare you from being ripped on. "Alot" is two words or can be substituted for "A great deal."

You have to be careful on here or the Grammar police will write you a citation. I hope this helps.....................:policeman:

That's fine I'll just ask 'em to meet me outside to talk about it... works everytime! LOL. If I was looking for a spelling lesson, I'd go to the "Good Speller" forum.
I've had a couple of replies from memebers that I'm sure will help me out with what I need. It was worth the risk. HA

Thanks,
Rod

That's fine I'll just ask 'em to meet me outside to talk about it... works everytime! LOL. If I was looking for a spelling lesson, I'd go to the "Good Speller" forum.
I've had a couple of replies from memebers that I'm sure will help me out with what I need. It was worth the risk. HA

Thanks,
Rod

A good sense of humor is something we need more of on here. You will fit in nicely..............LOL

I am an insurance agent and 65 investment advisor. I do mostly life and annuity business and some med/sup but I am constantly turning down opportunities for individual major/med and disability health insurance. Is it possible to have just a couple appointments that will satisfy most individual needs for major/med and disability? Which companies? Which FMO? I have 4 agents in my heirarchy that I need to have appointed as well.

Thanks,
Rod Martin

In theory yes. However, if you partner with a firm that has access to numerous carriers and they provide all of the assistance you need, then that is typically the best way to go. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back