I Need a Multiple Vet Agents Vantage Points on Policies

mmAUSTIN

I am a newbie, I am also a bit of good ole boy. I want to get into L/H policies but really want to work for a company where I believe in their policies. I know eveyone wants to make money I just believe I need to be with a company that services the below policies the best! I am using my family and friends a my control or basis of picking that company.

Who has the best Life polices for people that have diabetes,cancer and that are living outside the country (thialand, brazil and mexico specifically)

Can anyone give me their input on the above.

A side question is this, I can afford to pay for the coarse and exam in TX, how do I get my own background check done... basically I figure I want to get my license my self and interview brokers and agents to find a stable work place and commisson rate thats agreeable. Do your think this is a viable route? Verses companies like AGLA? Do you think an agent or broker would hire a green to the industry salesmen.

I initially did interview with Lib NAt. I was told their polices were the best in regard to diabetes and cancer. even though I have heard agents comments as of treatment there. My concern are the policies they are selling. when I believe in something I go above and beyond any measure of hardwork.

Your input is appreciated. I will investigate what I need to do about the license but there are so many companies out there I need your input about the polices ive talked about and living outside the country.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I've just contacted Heath Chioce One about becoming an agent and in regards to training support and the policies I talked about above.
Any input about the policies above and which company offeres the best Life Insurance would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I want to get into L/H policies but really want to work for a company where I believe in their policies. I know eveyone wants to make money I just believe I need to be with a company that services the below policies the best!

It sounds to me as though you are building a case to be an independent agent as opposed to being a captive one. You sound like a very independent person.

It sounds to me as though you are building a case to be an independent agent as opposed to being a captive one. You sound like a very independent person.

I would like to be independant yes. My logic is to start with a company that has least two out of the three policies I really beleive in. Start with a company first then go independant.

I've looked at Health Chioce one is it too naive to think with as many providers they sell for they should have some of the best policies... (Ex. Assurant Health is the only company that kept my Step Dad after finding out he was on perm dialisis.)

Would it be viable (Im searching right now) to find a local Broker that sells for Health Choice One who could be a back bone of additional training (that is along with Health choices online sales training) Or is that even how they work? My initial thought is that everybody is an agent no brokers.

Back