I Need an Autodialer; Unlimited Minutes, Multiple Seats

mrloustaunau

does anyone have a suggestion of a good predictive dialer? i need for 4 or 5 seats and unlimited minutes. thank you

What's wrong with salesdialer? I have only had one problem with them and they gave me a free month over it...

The dialer would connect and there would be a serious delay before showing the name of the person. It was also freezing on us pretty often. We attempted to trouble shoot this and were not able to find a solution. It ended up being a big waste of time. I know a few other agents that had similar problems, I guess you're one of the lucky ones.

I use salesdailers, I love it - I had one issue with it and that was a billing error. Which Cory from the forums took care of.

The only thing you might want to consider is for 4-5 seats the campaigns are not localized in salesdialers. You would have to keep track of your calling efforts individually which can become time consuming. If you can keep track and distribute your lists it shouldnt be a problem. My favorite thing about it is the built in dashboard and crm. Very handy in keeping track of your leads/appointments.

I used Five9 predictive dialer and its expensive but super functional. Localized DNC list, localized lists and rules per campaign. Reporting features up the wazoo. Had no built in CRM so you had to email yourself a custom template of a lead or appointment. If you dont mark every lead you end up running hundreds of reports to see production.

Salesdialer - Easy to use , Built in calendar and crm functionality, easy import export of lists, more geared to one or just a few producers, cost efficient.

Five9 - more functionality (emails, templates, campaign rules), Reporting, tracking, real time supervisor stations to keep track of employees - No CRM features... min of 4-5 users and much more expensive.

private message me if you have questions about either -

Mojo
I have heard good things about but I never used.

Last edited:
does anyone have a suggestion of a good predictive dialer? i need for 4 or 5 seats and unlimited minutes. thank you

The Dolphin dialer is truly unlimited calls at $59/month per seat. It's a power dialer, not a predictive dialer, depending on what you need could be the right solution.

Would love to answer any questions about dialers in general if you have them.

Back