EOCoverage.Com

I need E&O, bids please

Jun 23, 2008

1. newglarusman

newglarusman Expert

I have been waiting for a week for Calsurance to do something and haven't heard a word. I now have a client but can't submit to my brokerage, PDI, Appleton, WI until I have E&O. So, I"m accepting bids. Whoever can get it done quickest at the best price is going to pick up an easy check. I am a starting agent who just opened his own office a week ago and I already have a client!

2. southtexasagent

southtexasagent Expert

I got my E & O through NAPA - quick and less than $50 a month for $1 million.

3. arnguy

arnguy Guru

State:
    Pennsylvania
    If you are contracted with Assurant you can download a completed E&O proof of insurance page when you submit payment. Cheaper that NAPA, unless your carrier is one that is a sponsor of NAPA.

arnguy, Jun 23, 2008
  4. djs

djs Super Moderator Moderator

State:
    California
    P&C or Health?

You're going to have to wait on Calsurance to overcharge you if it's P&C. New in business, you are pretty much stuck.

Dan

djs, Jun 23, 2008
  5. TimLett

TimLett Super Genius

State:
    Alabama
    Its not that easy all the time. I never hold my breath waiting on an insurance company to do what they have told me they will do. As for E&O, I like the plan for Foresters agents through AON. Under $500 for the year and easy to get.

TimLett, Jun 23, 2008