I need E&O, bids please

newglarusman

Expert
I have been waiting for a week for Calsurance to do something and haven't heard a word. I now have a client but can't submit to my brokerage, PDI, Appleton, WI until I have E&O. So, I"m accepting bids. Whoever can get it done quickest at the best price is going to pick up an easy check. I am a starting agent who just opened his own office a week ago and I already have a client!

If you are contracted with Assurant you can download a completed E&O proof of insurance page when you submit payment. Cheaper that NAPA, unless your carrier is one that is a sponsor of NAPA.

P&C or Health?

You're going to have to wait on Calsurance to overcharge you if it's P&C. New in business, you are pretty much stuck.

Dan

I have been waiting for a week for Calsurance to do something and haven't heard a word. I now have a client but can't submit to my brokerage, PDI, Appleton, WI until I have E&O. So, I"m accepting bids. Whoever can get it done quickest at the best price is going to pick up an easy check. I am a starting agent who just opened his own office a week ago and I already have a client!

Its not that easy all the time. I never hold my breath waiting on an insurance company to do what they have told me they will do. As for E&O, I like the plan for Foresters agents through AON. Under $500 for the year and easy to get.

Latest posts

Back