I Need Oxford FE Life Rate Cheat Sheets

why don't you get it from the company's web site? If you're an agent that is. If not... it's pretty shady coming in here asking for information like that.

web site has form i told you I have I want A sheet like columbian life has or most companies oxford is great company but the sheet is half as good as i like it.

so hold your tongue!!

We give one of those away with our Oxford contract.

Just kidding...but it's not a bad idea to build one of those spreadsheets as I would agree that it's easier to glance at than to calculate other incremental levels.

We give one of those away with our Oxford contract.

Just kidding...but it's not a bad idea to build one of those spreadsheets as I would agree that it's easier to glance at than to calculate other incremental levels.

I just make a calculator in excell for any company I sell. You put it in your i-phone with Docs to Go and if someone wants Oxford for $12,455 or any other weird amount I can tell them in 30-seconds.

...make that I can tell them Oxford's old rates. I haven't plugged in their new rates.

Exel spreed sheet is a good idea.

Or enter the info into compulife.

I just make a calculator in excell for any company I sell. You put it in your i-phone with Docs to Go and if someone wants Oxford for $12,455 or any other weird amount I can tell them in 30-seconds.

...make that I can tell them Oxford's old rates. I haven't plugged in their new rates.

Is this hard to do? I'm going to try to take a crack at it for various companies in one spreadsheet and use it with my new I-Pad.

Docs to Go.. got to get that, I guess. Just got this I-pad today.. it's very cool.

Back