I Need Serious Help on how to Call for Free

sallywdom

Hi their, I'm totally new to this game. I am based in the UK and I am looking to try and earn some extra money, as at the moment, I am flat out broke :(

This is only thing I can do to keep a roof over my head, and food on the table.

I have been doing research into how I can make cold calls.. but I have no money..

I have seen google voices, but when I went to their site, I don't think it's free?

Can anyone give me any help or insight on how you guys are doing it?

also, will i need a headset for my laptop? if so, does anyone know where I can get a good one from?

Best regards,
Sally

Hi their, I'm totally new to this game. I am based in the UK and I am looking to try and earn some extra money, as at the moment, I am flat out broke :(

This is only thing I can do to keep a roof over my head, and food on the table.

I have been doing research into how I can make cold calls.. but I have no money..

I have seen google voices, but when I went to their site, I don't think it's free?

Can anyone give me any help or insight on how you guys are doing it?

also, will i need a headset for my laptop? if so, does anyone know where I can get a good one from?

Best regards,
Sally

Who do you have your internet with? You can get unlimited internet, unlimited calling 01,02 and 03 #'s in the UK to landlines, and unlimited calling to landline or mobile phones in the U.S. and other countries for £28 a month with Sky.

Sky Talk – Freetime and Tariff Features | Sky Products

will i need a headset for my laptop? if so, does anyone know where I can get a good one from?

Sally,
I highly recommend yes, use a USB headset with your computer.
Do not get a headset that has two plugs - one for the audio IN and one for audio OUT. These often have problems and need constant adjustment.

With the USB headsets on your computer, the quality is crystal clear and the setup is instant.

Headsets like this one:
Amazon.com: Plantronics Audio 478 Stereo USB Headset (Audio 478): Cell Phones & Accessories

Best of luck to you!

google voice is free to call out from the computer... isnt it?

also you can try those voip boxes, they are very inexpensive and they run from 3 dollars a month to 20 dollars a year. Depends who you use.

google voice is free to call out from the computer... isnt it?

also you can try those voip boxes, they are very inexpensive and they run from 3 dollars a month to 20 dollars a year. Depends who you use.

Or you can do both - use Google Voice for free, and use a one-time purchase on a VOIP box that lets you use GV for free.

This is what I use for my home phone service. It lets you use Google Voice for your home (or office) telephone service where you can use any real telephone.

See:
Free Home Phone Service with Google VoiceChristopher Westfall

Back