I Need Suggestions For Uninsured 58-63 yr. old people

Insuranceman

Guru
100+ Post Club
I've been running into a lot of the 58-63 yr age group with no health insurance, they can't either afford it or have health conditions. Are there any good affordale supplement or indemnety products that help them out?

Re: Suggestions Please ?

It is INSANE what it cost to insure someone 63 yrs old. I ran some numbers the other day and it came out to be between $8000 and $9000 per year when you add in the deductible. If they don't have it at work they ain't getting it, who can afford these rates?

BCBSTX has a catastrophic plan that I think is OK but you're still looking at $250 a month no dr visits no rx and a big deduct.

It is INSANE what it cost to insure someone 63 yrs old. I ran some numbers the other day and it came out to be between $8000 and $9000 per year when you add in the deductible. If they don't have it at work they ain't getting it, who can afford these rates?

BCBSTX has a catastrophic plan that I think is OK but you're still looking at $250 a month no dr visits no rx and a big deduct.

Good point. It is very costly for seniors to get health insurance if they don't have group insurance. So the small business owner is in a very tough spot at that age.

What about Obama care?

Back