I need Term-Life Insurance policy help please.

How old is she?
When is she going to die?
Not wanting to be bothered by an exam equals her being OK with you paying more. Are you?
How much would you pay for $100,000.00?

If I can pay less then sure. The only problem is she's one of those difficult people who don't really care enough about their health and cannot stand medical treatment or exams unless it's absolutely dire. She'd also be considered underweight. Wouldn't being underweight worry insurance companies or no?

Answer: Ideally no more than $40 per month.

If I can pay less then sure. The only problem is she's one of those difficult people who don't really care enough about their health and cannot stand medical treatment or exams unless it's absolutely dire. She'd also be considered underweight. Wouldn't being underweight worry insurance companies or no?

Answer: Ideally no more than $40 per month.
Yes, many companies have a minimum weight too. :yes:

Lol do any of you recommend me to call up brokers on this forum if they give me their contact info whether or not they have reputation? I need options. Which one or idea would you recommend?

If anybody is willing to go through the process with you knowing you are probably going to be shopping them out, You are wanting a $100,000 forever policy for $40mo on a sick person.

So far we know the person is probably not going to be very cooperative to get the best rate. "" The only problem is she's one of those difficult people who don't really care enough about their health and cannot stand medical treatment or exams unless it's absolutely dire."". You are not giving any information for a quick quote. The person is disabled and sounds medically non compliant. "prior" tobacco, Smokes Weed. May be age 20 to 100, My be on zero to 50 meds, May be 4'11"@100#s to 6'@100#s. You want $100,000 non-med, Permanent coverage, and a ten-year term price.

My suggestion - If any of these guys will give you the time needed to quote this. Be completely forthcoming from the start. Email them everything they ask for including medical history and full prescription list. Also, be realistic about what you want and what it will cost. This is really sounding like Final Expense or possibly a SITerm deal.

This is a deal where if you were my client I would explain that it is not a "which company do you chose, It is which companies will take you" deal.

Just one question - Has your Life Insurance agent quoted her?

Yes, many companies have a minimum weight too. :yes:

What's the typical minimum weight?

If anybody is willing to go through the process with you knowing you are probably going to be shopping them out, You are wanting a $100,000 forever policy for $40mo on a sick person.

So far we know the person is probably not going to be very cooperative to get the best rate. "" The only problem is she's one of those difficult people who don't really care enough about their health and cannot stand medical treatment or exams unless it's absolutely dire."". You are not giving any information for a quick quote. The person is disabled and sounds medically non compliant. "prior" tobacco, Smokes Weed. May be age 20 to 100, My be on zero to 50 meds, May be 4'11"@100#s to 6'@100#s. You want $100,000 non-med, Permanent coverage, and a ten-year term price.

My suggestion - If any of these guys will give you the time needed to quote this. Be completely forthcoming from the start. Email them everything they ask for including medical history and full prescription list. Also, be realistic about what you want and what it will cost. This is really sounding like Final Expense or possibly a SITerm deal.

This is a deal where if you were my client I would explain that it is not a "which company do you chose, It is which companies will take you" deal.

Just one question - Has your Life Insurance agent quoted her?

I was actually looking for a 30-year term policy if possible. I believe she did have a life insurance policy at one point before she became disabled, but stopped paying for it. What's a SITerm? One concern of mine is that I heard about how some life insurance companies can cheat people (mainly dependents) out of their policy money after their loved ones die using loopholes. So regardless of which company takes this person, even though they have to make money, will they have my or this person's best interest? Also what is your opinion of Globe Life insurance (no medical exam, pennies per month)?

Back