I Need to Find an Agency to Work with in CA

phi tran

Hi everyone, im a newbie in this forum and this is also my first post here. I already have life, accident and health license. I just passed my P&C exam last week. I come from a background in finance (BA degree) and I also was learned about insurance in my college. My experience about insurance in real world is considered very little to zero. So Im posting here to find someone (independent agency-producer) who can help train me with all lines of insurance, from personal to commercial, disability, life, health... (areas: westminster, garden grove, huntington beach, costa mesa, fountain valley, santa ana...). appreciate it.

Hello phi tran,

I work with a General Agency in California where we have located right around all the areas you listed. We are just about the largest Asian community GA in the area.

Not only do we do product updates but we have training for agents as well. Although we specialize in Chinese Asian markets, we do also have English trainers as well. Please let me know if you are interested.

I am new to these forums so I am not too sure about the rule about posting GA's but I am sure you can PM me and I can send you more information.

Thank you and have a great day

Back