I Need to Move a Couple Carrier Contracts.

Stay100

Expert
Sagicor and North American. I know that these are not really FE carriers but I want to keep their contracts. I just need to move them to a new IMO/FMO. I'm currently contracted as a solicitor with these companies ( long story ). And I can not trust that I will get paid the way I should and already have had thousands of dollars stolen from trusting someone I shouldn't of. Can I transfer from a solicitor to an agent?

Sagicor and North American. I know that these are not really FE carriers but I want to keep their contracts. I just need to move them to a new IMO/FMO. I'm currently contracted as a solicitor with these companies ( long story ). And I can not trust that I will get paid the way I should and already have had thousands of dollars stolen from trusting someone I shouldn't of. Can I transfer from a solicitor to an agent?

Sent you a pm.......

I believe the best answer here is it depends. Do you think you could get a written release letter from the person you are attempting to leave?

That is the key, and I think you and I both know what the answer to that question will be...

Back