I Need to Sell my Senior Leads

headsupp

Hi, I own Medicarepland.com and get around 400 leads a year and it is going to waste on measly adsense ads.

Anyone interested in receiving these leads, provide me with an offer or a valid affiliation system for lead tracking.

Just added lead domains

Medicarecompleteplans.com
medicarecompleteplan.com
medicareprovidernetwork.com
medicaresavingsprograms.com
medicarehealthcareplans.com
medicarewraparound.com
medicarecompleteplus.com
utmedicare.com
affordablemedicareact.com
affordablecareactmedicare.com
medicareoptiond.com
medicaregapplans.com
vamedicare.com

Last edited:
Are these people mainly looking for a PDP? If so, they won't be worth much. Sure, there's opportunity to sell something else to them, but the commission on PDP is terrible. Not to mention it's just a hassle to deal with. Best of luck getting someone to pay more than a dime per lead if they're coming to your site for Part D only.

Hi, I own Medicarepland.com and get around 400 leads a year and it is going to waste on measly adsense ads.

Anyone interested in receiving these leads, provide me with an offer or a valid affiliation system for lead tracking.

VERY strange website! Sounds like you're trying to sell the site. Then it says "Get a Free Price Quote for medicarepland.com(what's a pland?)

Complete this form to receive a free quote."

What the heck are you getting a quote for? :twitchy:

If you pay me, I will work these leads for you.

Medicare Plan D is a thing. EMD (exact match domain) has been really taking hits lately though, not sure how much sustainability it has.

Makes sense.

What about traffic from these sources

Medicarecompleteplans.com
medicarecompleteplan.com
medicareprovidernetwork.com
medicaresavingsprograms.com
medicarehealthcareplans.com
medicarewraparound.com

medicarecompleteplus.com
utmedicare.com
affordablemedicareact.com
affordablecareactmedicare.com
medicareoptiond.com
medicaregapplans.com
vamedicare.com
Medicarepland.com

Those domains don't seem very good. Of course, bad domain names can get lots of clicks with proper SEO.

The only one I think is halfway decent is utmedicare for an agent in Utah and maybe vamedicare for an agent in Virginia but when I see VA, I think veterans administration.

Please explain what the "affordable medicare act" is....???

:SLEEP:

Those all look great for the right agent *IF* you're getting good traffic. Some look a little better than others, but if it's good traffic the domain is less relevant.

Back