I Need Your Help (Question/s)...

JohnBroker1

I'll leave off the boring details. Questions.

1. What specific department/person can I contact if I have a complaint against a medicare carrier. I am the broker. I need something specific rather than CMS. Any ideas?

2. The carrier I am having a dispute with says I wasn't certified for a PDP plan (details not needed) but I can't find an arbitration clause in my contract.

Anyone have any experience in this area of the business? How do I pursue my interests outside the insurance carrier.

Who regulates/audits the compliance department. I am trying to show it was the fault of the compliance department of the carrier.

Thank You.

I'll leave off the boring details. Questions.

1. What specific department/person can I contact if I have a complaint against a medicare carrier. I am the broker. I need something specific rather than CMS. Any ideas?

2. The carrier I am having a dispute with says I wasn't certified for a PDP plan (details not needed) but I can't find an arbitration clause in my contract.

Anyone have any experience in this area of the business? How do I pursue my interests outside the insurance carrier.

Who regulates/audits the compliance department. I am trying to show it was the fault of the compliance department of the carrier.

Thank You.

As Cyborg would say...who's your upline?

Were you certified? If not, no carrier would pay you.

Have your upline go to bat for you. This is a case where they might be able to help you. If not, hire a lawyer. I don't know how many you sold, but at $30-60 each it'd take quite a few to pay for a lawyer.

Good luck.

You should have gotten some sort of "certification" when you certified. It should be a matter of record. Most of the carriers will have that on the website showing the date it was completed. If either of you (you or the carrier) can show proof of this, then the other wouldn't have much ground to stand on.

Back