I need your help with a case in Florida

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Florida resident 58 year old male who uses smokeless tobacco. Has COPD. Had an ablasion almost 3 years ago to stop AFIB, but still takes medications that would indicate he still has a problem. He told me he only took Warfarin and Lasix. Called Americo and they said no thanks. Submitted to Transamerica and they offered GDB. The underwriter states he takes a few more medications than he told me about. The least expensive option is Gerber ROP. Anything I am missing? What about Liberty Bankers standard?

That should be standard with liberty. If they won’t take it standard then it goes guaranteed issue across the board.

Forrester‘s would likely except that as graded as well because they don’t ask about a fib and COPD is graded with them

Florida resident 58 year old male who uses smokeless tobacco. Has COPD. Had an ablasion almost 3 years ago to stop AFIB, but still takes medications that would indicate he still has a problem. He told me he only took Warfarin and Lasix. Called Americo and they said no thanks. Submitted to Transamerica and they offered GDB. The underwriter states he takes a few more medications than he told me about. The least expensive option is Gerber ROP. Anything I am missing? What about Liberty Bankers standard?
No Oxygen for the COPD? If so he should qualify for National Security's EZ life.. Graded that pays 35% of face 1st year, 70% second yer then 100% for natural death. Accidental is always full face.. $10K is $56.45...

Thanks for the replies. After looking at an application it looks like LBL may issue standard. I will call tomorrow.

Thanks for the replies. After looking at an application it looks like LBL may issue standard. I will call tomorrow.

Instead of calling all these companies and asking for permission from some *** that's never written an application, why not just write the applications?

Back