I Need

Tx249

Expert
I need to sell one final expense policy tomorrow! I don't have any leads, I don't have any ideas, I have no clue what to do. I do have an appointment with a final expense company and one application. I belong to the keep it simple school. Also I only have one gallon of gas and my pickup gets 14 miles per gallon.

How am I going to get that done?

Last edited:
Start walking in your neighborhood, door to door, and don't come home, or eat lunch, till mission is accomplished.

He probably can't afford it or he would have a full tank of gas, don't you think?

Also controlled business is usually not counted towards sales production, or whatever quota he is under.

It was a joke. It sounds like he is asking a question he already knows the answer too. I doubt he really needs to sell one tomorrow. I doubt he only has one application too.

I know it was a joke, but I remember--from the distant past--sales quotas we had to meet weekly and some of the stunts the agents would pull to achieve this.

I need to sell one final expense policy tomorrow! I don't have any leads, I don't have any ideas, I have no clue what to do. I do have an appointment with a final expense company and one application. I belong to the keep it simple school. Also I only have one gallon of gas and my pickup gets 14 miles per gallon.

How am I going to get that done?

I suggest putting in an application for a holiday season retail job.

I know it was a joke, but I remember--from the distant past--sales quotas we had to meet weekly and some of the stunts the agents would pull to achieve this.

I'm sure that's how it still is with companies. I remember "don't be blank" (i.e. come in with some kind of sale) for the week with Monumental a few years back. IIRC if you were blank, you and the manager had to fill out reports explaining why, etc.

Back