I Really Need to Give SL Another Look

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Just got a recruiting letter from William Pilcher, RVP at Senior Life. He is looking for leaders who know a 7 figure income can be a reality. That's $1,000,000+ right and the company is only 16 years old so if I get in early I could capitalize on the potential growth. I receive high FYC now, but they offer super-high. They have leads that will call me daily so no more door knocking. No MIB or Script Check so I can clean sheet all I want. The only problem I see is that if I am captured I can't replace them once or twice a week like I do now. Is it as good as it sounds?

Just got a recruiting letter from William Pilcher, RVP at Senior Life. He is looking for leaders who know a 7 figure income can be a reality. That's $1,000,000+ right and the company is only 16 years old so if I get in early I could capitalize on the potential growth. I receive high FYC now, but they offer super-high. They have leads that will call me daily so no more door knocking. No MIB or Script Check so I can clean sheet all I want. The only problem I see is that if I am captured I can't replace them once or twice a week like I do now. Is it as good as it sounds?

7 figures is $10,000.00 .. They count the pennies. :)

Lol back when I worked in FL there was like a 2 week stretch where I replaced the same SL agent's policies. It must've been like 1 every other day. Of course he was pissed and try to lie and cheat to get his policies back. Luckily, I warned the clients before hand.

Lol back when I worked in FL there was like a 2 week stretch where I replaced the same SL agent's policies. It must've been like 1 every other day. Of course he was pissed and try to lie and cheat to get his policies back. Luckily, I warned the clients before hand.

What's the out come if SpurCity came across a Bbowman client or vise versa.. FE Gladiator challenge..

Neither of them sell for SL. Both would do what is best for the client so no replacement just add on.

What's the out come if SpurCity came across a Bbowman client or vise versa.. FE Gladiator challenge..

If Spur ran into one of my clients, I would hope I wrote them a good policy. I might say a lot about him, but I won't say he is not good at selling FE. But if I had them in a good plan, I'm pretty sure he would walk. I've never heard from any agent that's rode with him about him screwing over a client to get a sale.

I had to walk away from 2 yesterday that this shady local NASB agent wrote. Neither one of them qualified for the trans policies he wrote, but it had been over 2 years so I told them to stay put.

Ran into another one he wrote with trans 2 months ago. Stage 3 renal failure. Replaced and rescinded!

I had to walk away from 2 yesterday that this shady local NASB agent wrote. Neither one of them qualified for the trans policies he wrote, but it had been over 2 years so I told them to stay put.

Ran into another one he wrote with trans 2 months ago. Stage 3 renal failure. Replaced and rescinded!

I ran into a heart valve replacement that was clean sheeted. Told the lady it was ok because the company asked "heart valve surgery" but since you had the surgery and have the cow valve it is ok to say no. 18 days since they surgery. I see it from the same peeps all the time. As soon as I hear certain agents names I know to look for clean sheeting.

What I do is say do you remember your agents name? If they do and it's a usual suspects I say let me guess your with SNL orTrans? If they day no I am v with xxxxxxxxxx then I back off
If yes I ask them the health questions from the company app
They always answer yes to one that they should've said no to get IMM . It's never fun conversation but I am doing my best to honest. I don't throw agents under the bus unless they jump out there. I can read people quite well and I know when they are lying. Most of the time it's not the client that lied but it did happen

I ran into a heart valve replacement that was clean sheeted. Told the lady it was ok because the company asked "heart valve surgery" but since you had the surgery and have the cow valve it is ok to say no. 18 days since they surgery. I see it from the same peeps all the time. As soon as I hear certain agents names I know to look for clean sheeting.

What I do is say do you remember your agents name? If they do and it's a usual suspects I say let me guess your with SNL orTrans? If they day no I am v with xxxxxxxxxx then I back off
If yes I ask them the health questions from the company app
They always answer yes to one that they should've said no to get IMM . It's never fun conversation but I am doing my best to honest. I don't throw agents under the bus unless they jump out there. I can read people quite well and I know when they are lying. Most of the time it's not the client that lied but it did happen

Oh I will throw them under the bus every chance I get. It's bad for the clients and the carriers and us as agents. It's one of the reasons why rates go up.

The recission fixes everything. Carrier is insulated from an early death claim they have to pay on, the client gets some cash in their pocket, the offending agent gets a chargeback and I get a sale. Talk about killing 4 birds with one stone!

I don't do it often, but I will any chance I can.

Back