I sold my first plan!

I sold my first plan *happy dance*! It was a plan G to someone in NC (I'm in Florida).

I just had to tell someone. In this case, lots of someones's but I'm kind of proud of myself.

I think I'm actually doing this lol

There is a strong possibility that in 2023 you will still be earning $20/mo off of this sale.

How cool is that!

I sold my first plan *happy dance*! It was a plan G to someone in NC (I'm in Florida).

I just had to tell someone. In this case, lots of someones's but I'm kind of proud of myself.

I think I'm actually doing this lol

Take the signature and have it framed. Hang it in your office where you can see it each day. And in the words of that world renowned architect Bob the Builder, "YES YOU CAN!"
Congratulations!

Has it cancelled yet?

OK, I think I only have maybe a couple people blocked. Pretty much I feel if I do not want to read someone I can just scroll past them. I do not block anyone because we do not agree. I do not agree with some of the smartest people on this forum, sometimes.

But if someone is just a Dbag then yeah,

It is one thing to be uncertain and just not sure if this is for you. But Dude!?!

Later.......

Thank you guys! Next hurdle; enough plans to pay for the telemarketers and the dialer.

Has it cancelled yet?

I actually busted out laughing at this. I know about chargebacks. I don't know, maybe he was being an ass but I didn't take it that way.

Thank you guys! Next hurdle; enough plans to pay for the telemarketers and the dialer.

I actually busted out laughing at this. I know about chargebacks. I don't know, maybe he was being an ass but I didn't take it that way.

I thought it was a little snarky but more or less harmless. But yep, charge backs are part of our business and if anyone tells you they don't have 1 they are lying to you.

....or they are Dave Duford.

I remember driving 30 minutes and making my 1st Med Sup sell many years ago and was very excited. Called my wife as soon as I left the appointment and about 3 days later got the dreaded call that they decided to go with someone else. It sucked but I kept going and now am living comfortably. Congrats on your 1st sell and even if they do cancel don't let it get you down.

Back