i want royal neighbors contract 115% or better

my best contracts 130% my worst 115%
the secret is get best contracts you can get and work
I would think it's the other way around. Work hard and then you earn the big contracts.

But then again, I don't sweat the small stuff. 5% on the volume I do means very little.

If you do $50,000 commission with one carrier, then 5% is $2,500 and might matter. But I can't image anyone doing that much would not get a very high contract with anyone.

Rick

Royal Neighbors offers several contract levels. The "110%" and "115%" are referring to the first year commission level on the level death benefit SIWL Final Expense. Our MGAs have this level in their portfolio of contracts but all will require both production history and a production commitment from any agent contracting at this level.

There are a number of commission levels that do not require a production commitment or proof of a certain level of production. The level offered by the MGA may depend on an agent's experience or whether the MGA provides leads or other services. Bottom line, rules are the same for everyone.

All that said, we are working hard to provide a process and level of service that earns your production.

Back