I Want to Buy Keyword Insurance Domain Names

joeljonathan

Expert
I am looking to buy insurance keyword domain names. If you have any that you would like to sell then just send me a PM. Thanks!

How do the auctions work? Silent bid? I was going to try to pick up a Packers domain (for my son).
Most domain auctions have the option to either bid or use a buy now option.

I personally think that GoDaddy has the best domain auction (formerly called TDNAM) although the free domain name auction tool that my friend and I built for our website lets you search through auction domains from both GoDaddy and SEDO (another popular auction).

I just checked for you on GoDaddy and there are some Packers domains for not too bad of a price.

I like to look through dropped domain names too because there are often some steals there as well. Here is an article on how to drop catch domain names if you are unsure how that works).

Also, I used the type in traffic tool on the site that uses real time data from Google to find available domain names. I entered "Packers" into the tool and it found all of these for you that are available to register wherever you want as of the time of this post:

PACKERJOBS.COM
PACKERGAME.COM
PACKERHAT.COM
GREENBAYPACKERNEWS.COM
PACKERSCHOOL.COM
PACKERSCHEDULE2008.COM
PACKERSCORE.COM
PACKERROSTER.COM
PACKERLOGO.COM
PACKERHELMET.COM
PACKERMANSION.COM
PACKERJACKET.COM
GREENBAYPACKERGAME.COM
PACKERLAKE.COM
PACKERCLOTHING.COM
PACKERREVIEW.COM
GREENBAYPACKERAPPAREL.COM
PACKERWEBSITE.COM
PACKERPLAYERS.COM
GREENBAYPACKERROSTER.COM
GREENBAYPACKERLOGO.COM
PACKERJOKES.COM
PACKERSTOCK.COM
PACKEREDU.COM
PACKERGAMESCHEDULE.COM
PACKERFOOTBALLSCHEDULE.COM
PACKERGAMELIVE.COM
GREENBAYPACKERSCHEDULE2008.COM
GREENBAYPACKERJERSEYS.COM
GREENBAYPACKERHELMET.COM
PACKERVIKINGS.COM
PACKERTICKETSFORSALE.COM
PACKERGAMEONLINE.COM
GREENBAYPACKERRADIO.COM
WATCHPACKERGAME.COM
PACKERQUARTERBACKS.COM
PACKERPRESEASON.COM
DANIELPACKERINNE.COM
GREENBAYPACKERSTADIUM.COM
PACKERSWEATSHIRTS.COM
PACKERRADIONETWORK.COM
PACKERSCORES.COM
PACKERVIKINGGAME.COM
PACKERGAMESCORE.COM
MARINPACKER.COM
GREENBAYPACKERRUMORS.COM
PACKERSTUFF.COM
GREENBAYPACKERHALLOFFAME.COM
GREENBAYPACKERSTOCK.COM
GREENBAYPACKERCHEERLEADERS.COM
PACKERCOACHES.COM
CHEAPPACKERTICKETS.COM
GREENBAYPACKERPLAYERS.COM
PACKERQUARTERBACK.COM
GREENBAYPACKERSCORE.COM
PACKERBLOGS.COM
GREENBAYPACKERQUARTERBACKS.COM
WATCHPACKERGAMEONLINE.COM
PACKERMESSAGEBOARD.COM

I am looking to buy insurance keyword domain names. If you have any that you would like to sell then just send me a PM. Thanks!

I have the following names that I'm not doing anything with but if they are only worth the minimum price I'll hang on to them because I'll use them eventually.

www.halfquote.com
www.forethoughtfuneral.com
www.insure2020.com
www.insurancemastermind.com
www.obamahealthplan.com

Let me know if any of them sound especially interesting to you.

I have the following names that I'm not doing anything with but if they are only worth the minimum price I'll hang on to them because I'll use them eventually.

www.halfquote.com
www.forethoughtfuneral.com
www.insure2020.com
www.insurancemastermind.com
www.obamahealthplan.com

Let me know if any of them sound especially interesting to you.

forethought is a trademarked name, i found out the hard way, i put up a site called sellforethought.com and their attorneys found it within 2 weeks and put a halt to it. I also had sellevercare.com and sellunitedhealthcare.com it took their attorneys a little longer but they threatened a lawsuit. watch out using any trademarked names in your domains the company will find it and make you give it to them or take it down.

Latest posts

Back