I want to health insurance in georgia

healthquestionsguy

Well ,

I have a few questions they maybe dumb or not possible but I will ask anyways :) I would like to see health insurance here in georgia, I was told that I would first have to be sponsored by an insurance agency for a year first. The thing is I do not want to work at insurance company but be an independent agent. Are there any companies that do this besides like mega or liberty that people know of ? I only want to sell part time and learn the ropes for a year or so . Is this any way possible . I have a succesful business and would like to learn about selling health insurance so I come here to ask all you experts

thanks in advance.

Well ,

I have a few questions they maybe dumb or not possible but I will ask anyways :) I would like to see health insurance here in georgia, I was told that I would first have to be sponsored by an insurance agency for a year first. The thing is I do not want to work at insurance company but be an independent agent. Are there any companies that do this besides like mega or liberty that people know of ? I only want to sell part time and learn the ropes for a year or so . Is this any way possible . I have a succesful business and would like to learn about selling health insurance so I come here to ask all you experts

thanks in advance.

Why do you want to sell health insurance if you already operate a successful business and what is your educational background?

Don't you just love when you ask a question for advice and get a response with questions?? Whatever, anyway you can be independent if you want, and have the ability to contract with Major Carriers personally or contract thru a good General Agency, and have the abiltiy to write independent for Major Companies, like AETNA, Golden Rule, Humana, just be cautious of the General Agency you contract with and how they control your book of buisness or if you own the book of buisness.

well,
I wanted to look into health insurance because being a business person Im always looking for new opportunities.

Well does anyone know any agencies in Georgia who are good ?

thanks again

Don't you just love when you ask a question for advice and get a response with questions?? Whatever, anyway you can be independent if you want, and have the ability to contract with Major Carriers personally or contract thru a good General Agency, and have the abiltiy to write independent for Major Companies, like AETNA, Golden Rule, Humana, just be cautious of the General Agency you contract with and how they control your book of buisness or if you own the book of buisness.

People who don't have a superiority complex normally don't mind reflecting about their intentions or goals.

Back